Friday 26 February 2016

Jennifer Garner dazzles on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine

Nollywood actress and mother, is breaking her silence for the first time, since her split from husband Ben Affleck.

She talks exclusively to Vanity Fair magazine About Kids, Men, and Ben Affleck. 

"And does that mean dating? A fellow airline passenger apparently thought it was worth a try. “We were waiting for the bathroom at JetBlue,” Garner says, “and I was so floored. I had to remind myself that that was something that could happen. He said, ‘Could I take you for a cup of coffee?’ And I was like, ‘No! You may not take me for a cup of coffee, sir.’ And then I said, ‘But thanks for asking.’ ” All joking aside, I ask her if she can see herself dating. “I guess. I don’t know. It’s just that [from] everyone that I know that is dating it just seems, well…. Men don’t call anymore…. I want flowers; I don’t want to text. What does that make me? What kind of dinosaur am I?”

So, what’s next for her moving forward? “It’s not Ben’s job to make me happy,” she insists. “The main thing is these kids—and we’re completely in line with what we hope for them. Sure, I lost the dream of dancing with my husband at my daughter’s wedding. But you should see their faces when he walks through the door. And if you see your kids love someone so purely and wholly, then you’re going to be friends with that person.” But with that evolved outlook, did it still smart when, at the Golden Globes in January, host Ricky Gervais introduced Matt Damon as “the only person who Ben Affleck hasn’t been unfaithful to”?

You can read more of the full interview on, www.vanityfair.com.

News credit: vanity fair



No comments: