Wednesday 17 February 2016

Jayceon Terrell Taylor "The Game" feeds a white baby lion in DUBAI

The Game is sure having a nice at in Dubai. Few days ago, he was seen walking with a tiger, and today feeding a lion.

The American rapper shared some photos of him feeding a baby white lion on his laps.

He had this to say:

"one of the best experiences of my life. I wish this for everyone. We all grew watching television, pretending to be different animals we thought were cool, mean, strong or just amazing all together...to spend a full day with some of the most rare, exotic and beautiful animals on this earth was nothing short of a blessing and I'm truly appreciative for this experience. Thank you and next year am definitely bringing my kids, an entire family back to enjoy as I did...the would absolutely love it!!!!!

 

No comments: