Thursday 4 February 2016

Selena Gomez is on the cover of Wmagazine, most popular girl in America

Selena Gomez is on the March 2016 American fashion issue cover of Wmagazine.

She is the most popular girl in America, she talks about her personal Style, Justin Bieber, fame, fashion and her new album and more. Check out full details on www.wmagazine.com

"To me it was: I'm 18, I have a boyfriend, we look cute together, we like that. Then I got my heart broken and I cared."

As part of her quest to “learn to be myself,” Gomez has made a number of changes in her life in the past couple of years. She replaced her manager, her mom, Mandy Teefey, with one of her choosing, which was not easy, because it gave tabloids an excuse to write that she had “fired” her mother, implying divisive family drama where there was none. “I was like, ‘Mom, I gotta figure it out on my own,’ ” recalled Gomez, who lived with her mother, stepfather, and half sister until 2014, when she moved into a Los Angeles spread with two close friends. “It was the kid-going-to-college moment in my mind.” In pursuit of a less treacly public image, she cut ties with Kmart and designed a capsule collection for Adidas, all while landing roles in diverse films: a cameo in The Big Short, another in the forthcoming comedy Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, and a lead in the indie drama The Fundamentals of Caring, which recently premiered at Sundance. “I know that I can go into a room and convince someone that I can be a character,” Gomez said. “I’ll cut my hair, I’ll shave it, I’ll dye it. I’d go there in order for people to let Selena go.” (Given that she recently signed an endorsement deal with Pantene, reportedly worth $3 million, one imagines she would be contractually bound to find a less drastic means to such ends.)

No comments: