Saturday 16 April 2016

Draya Michele comes under fire for posting her post baby body on snapchat

Reality TV star Draya Michele who welcomed her second child, Jru Scandrick (pronouced as Drew) on Friday, 8th of April, has come under fire, after she released a video on snapchat, showing her post baby body, just a week after giving.

Below is a photo of her, a week after giving birth, along with the message ' I chose to record myself after giving birth because , i am proud of myself. For 8months straight i was dedicated to my health and the health of my growing baby. I went to the gym and walked miles 5 days a week. I've never been so focused and determined. I'm excited about my results. I would also like the credit for my hard work and leave no room for people to give credit to plastic surgery pr 'having money' (whatever that means). I truly wanted people to be aware that i achieved these results fair and square because i'm almost sure folks would have said i was healing from surgery if i stayed low for too long. Hopfully this journey of mine inspires a few ladies to appreciate themselves. Maybe a few men will be impressed by the miracles women are able to perfprm with our bodies, besides the obvious. And, encourgae  an overall healthy lifestyle. Thanks for all the positivity in the comments. You guys are amazing. Enjoy the weekend.


Draya has responded to the blacklash she received from the photo above.

No comments: