Wednesday 13 April 2016

Lets join Funke Akindele and Keirah to save Olawamuyiwa Olaoluwa Oyinde


 
A medical student with Kidney Failure,Olawamuyiwa Olaoluwa Oyinde, desperately needs our help to stay alive. He needs a kidney transplant that will cost N7 million, lets join hands and do this together. 
 
Nigerians are the best people on the planet. I don't care what anyone says. Thank you for your wonderful responses so far. GOD BLESS YOU.... WE ARE STILL CRITICAL HOWEVER, BUT I BELIEVE. I BELIEVE!

From nollywood actress: Keira 'This is Oluwamuyiwa Olaoluwa, aka Lulu Ivanovich!☺☺ my Beloved friend, my buddy, my complain listener, my craze clown, my script analyzer (we send each other stuff we write to get screened by the other)..... Both his Kidneys have failed, not because he was irresponsible with himself and careless with his health, No. It was due to Hypertension which he himself wasn't aware he had. Life is such a struggle, every hustle seems harder than the last, He's only 28, you don't expect to have hypertension at that age! We could cry (I have, on many a night) and ask God "Why??? Its so unfair!!" But it won't change anything now. We are looking for the best way forward.

A couple of years ago, this wonderful human talked me out of one of the worst depressions I was going through, of course at the time, he assumed it was just man trouble/relationship wahala that had broken my heart.... But he listened, and actually heard my despair, and he was THERE. I just needed someone and He was there. 
 
Its my turn. I love him with all my heart and soul, he is my brother and my friend and that means the world to me.  Want him around till we are both grey and wrinkly. *Dear God Please*

Please help me share this with your followers please. That's why I tagged you all, please I'm just trying to help my fam.

God bless you so much Funke Akindele, You are a wonderful, beautiful soul and I am SO grateful to you for your support. As she said, all we need is just 7 thousand people to donate One Thousand naira and he'll be on his way to a second chance at life. Please help me share, I'm begging you, please! The Lord will reward you far bigger than I could ever hope to imagine. 
 
He is currently undergoing dialysis at the Renal Dialysis Center in Ikeja (that's what's keeping him alive) those weekly visits cost Sixty thousand Naira. This is why We need your help, the strain has told on the family but THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION!
 
Please send in your donations the below account, no amount is small.
 OLUWAMUYIWA OLAOLUWA OYINDE-0108134961-GTB

No comments: