Monday 8 February 2016

Ronaldo claims 3rd Spanish La Liga Pichichi

Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed the 2014-2015 Pichichi Trophy at Marca's awards ceremony held at Madrid's Goya theatre after finishing top of the goalscoring charts in the last La Liga campaign. 

The forward had a fantastic personal season in which he netted 48 goals in 35 games. 

Ronaldo thanked the Real Madrid family after he received the award saying:  "I dedicate this to the team, the coach, the coaching staff and to Real Madrid as a whole because without them I wouldn't score as many goals. This trophy is for the people who work with me on a daily basis".

"I'd ask our fans to keep on getting behind us because their support is magnificent. Us players are going to go out and give our all to try to win titles and lift the Champions League".

"I've been in Spain for six years and for me, this is the best league in the world. It's a brilliant and highly competitive league, with some great players. It's a privilege to play here, and I want to stay on for a few more years, until my contract runs out, and then we'll see about the future".



No comments: