Sunday 10 April 2016

Ciara and Ludacris to host the 2016 Billboard Music Awards

The 2016 Billboard music awards will take place on May 22nd at the T-Moble Arena in Las Vegas. This year's host has been announced to be Ludacris and Ciara.

Ludacris will be returning for the third time in a row, to host the award show, with a live broadcast at 8 p.m.ET on ABC.

"It is my honor to host the Billboard Music Awards for the third year and a pleasure to host with my good friend Ciara," Ludacris said in a statement. "I'm looking forward to another great show in a new and exciting venue

"The Billboard Music Awards is one of best awards shows to honor chart success. My great friend Ludacris and I have also shared songs together on the Billboard chart," added Ciara. "I look forward to sharing the stage with him on this special night. It will definitely be a night to remember!"

No comments: