Saturday 18 June 2016

Delta State: Security aide opens fire on Council Boss, claims spiritual influences.




A security aide identified simply as David, attached to the Executive Chairman of Ndokwa East Local Government council, Delta State Nigeria, Mrs. Nkechi Chukwurah mysteriously opened fire on the Council Boss.

The Council Boss who is currently in an undisclosed hospital in Asaba, Delta State Capital stated that it was God's intervention that saved her.  She disclosed that 22 pellets were recovered from the vehicle. 

According to Mrs Chukwurah, “My orderly just opened the door for me to enter the vehicle while the policeman sitting in the front seat turned and faced me with his gun. “The next thing I saw was fire all over me, as he shot at me consistently. 

“I was lucky the bullet did not open my stomach. I was hit in other parts. It was God who saved my life.”
The suspect was immediately apprehended and disarmed by other security details.
When questioned, David confessed to being under some spiritual influence as he was hearing voices asking him to shoot.

Police Public Relations Officer of Delta state police command, Celestina Kalu, confirmed the incident and said it was an accidental discharge. The suspect has been arrested for further interrogation and investigation.

No comments: