Saturday 18 June 2016

I am very Single: Niyola Sheds Light On Those Banky W Rumors





Singing sensation Niyola, has set the record straight, on dating Banky W. She sat down exclusively with Asake Agoro from Genevieve Magazine, to dispel rumors that she is dating the EME Boss; and talks about her beauty secrets, that keep her skin glowing.


Read her interview below:
 

Tell us about your new single/video ‘never gon stop.’ What was the inspiration behind it?
The song was a product of EX O and I working together , and it expresses the need to be myself in a space where I am constantly being told to stop being me and to be someone else that I can’t defend .

Any projects in the works you’d like your fans to know about? 
My album will be released later in the year and I can’t wait for my fans to have it !

What are current challenges you are facing as a woman in general?   
Being expected to see myself as incomplete because I am not married or remotely bothered that I am not and
being pressured to feel so .

Are you dating currently?
I am very single

Do you feel any pressure to settle down?
Hardly

Apart from music, what else do you do?
All I can say is I am an entrepreneur

Rumour has it that you are living in Banky’s house. Are you guys dating? Did you ever date?
I don’t live in Banky’s house and no we never dated .

Which celebrity wardrobe would you like to raid?
The Serbian singer Karle Usustar

 If you weren’t a singer, what profession do you think you would be in?
I would still be in entertainment doing something as a creative . The options are a lot

You’ve been in the industry for a while but many would still describe you as underrated. How do you feel about this?
As I always say , success is relative . I know my fans love and appreciate my art . My music is not for everybody and so it’s ok if a select number appreciate it .

Date night or night in ?
It depends on who really , how I feel .. Level of comfort and all

Biggest moment of your career so far ?
I think I have experienced it but I may not be at liberty to speak about it just yet , but when I do you will recognize it because it is a milestone !

Which international artist would you like to record with ?
There are so many but I will only mention my current obsession which is  Bryson Tiller

Thoughts on the baby mama trend among Nigerian artists ?
I didn’t know there was a trend so it’s hard to say how I feel about it

Who is your celeb crush ?
Justin Timberlake

Who will you invite to a dinner for six ?
My closest friends of course

If you could bring back anyone from the dead who would it be ? 
 My late sister

Credit: Genevieve Magazine

No comments: