Tuesday 12 April 2016

Brand Consultant, Celebrity Stylist & Film Producer Ifan ifeanyi Michael cover MADE magazine

Brand Consultant Ifan Ifeanyi Michael covers the new generation issue of MADE magazine, the issue shades light on people trying to make a difference with what they do with their personal story and struggles that started from.
 
Ifan shares his story on how he started and what it takes to make a movie in Nollywood, he is set to release his movie 'Lotanna' in the third quater of this year.
 
The Celebrity stylist had this to say, be sure to grab a copy.'I am not one to let go an opportunity to be grateful. Standing pretty on the cover of MADE magazine @mademagazine NEW GENERATION issue this month brings back memories.
 
The days I had no where to lay my head here in this city called Lagos. I had no one to turn, all I had was God, Guts and a dreamSlowly this dreams are coming through and this should serve as an inspiration to every young person out there. Put in the work, believe in yourself and the lines would fall in pleasant places. I MADE it. You can too.
 
Photography by Remi Adetiba 


 

No comments: